Nerdy Favorites #1

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Confession time: I'm a wishlister. Yup, you caught me. I have them on sites, in my browser, in notebooks, everywhere! And I thought I would share a little bit of what's on my wishlist with all of you. Here is a little list of things that I have been loving lately.


With Sam Wilson taking up the Captain America mantle and the Captain America: the Winter Soldier DVD pretty much being played in a loop on my TV, the urge to buy this print by Mechinism has grown even stronger.

Loving this 80s inspired Guardians of the Galaxy tank!


I'm a sucker for a good book cover, and this version of Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban is gorgeous.

I'm a die hard jeans wearer, but these olive-colored boyfriend khakis are tempting me.

My love of Donald Duck is calling me to snag this Donald and Daisy Duck sweatshirt.
My bags tend to get years of wear and tear, and this quality black and army green Hershel backpack could probably withstand that. Probably...

This cute little elephant would be perfect to put silverware instead of precariously placing them on the drying rack. Plus the water come out of the trunk!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment